Buy the Innovations in ED Management Self-Study Course
The Ultimate in Convenience to Meet Your Busy Schedule
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of the Innovations in ED Management course series on your schedule with the self-study program.
- Don’t miss family / work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content is accessible 24/7
- No distractions leading to easier concentration
Study on Your Time and at Your Pace
One of the chief benefits of the self-study program is the flexibility it provides participants to study at their own pace. Participants can instantly watch or listen to the lectures with ease at any time that suits them best.
CME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) and the Center for Medical Education, Inc. The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is intended for Emergency Department Medical and Nursing Directors as well as hospital executives who are seeking information regarding methods of optimizing the function of their emergency departments.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify opportunities to improve ED operations
- Implement solutions for a broad spectrum of ED operational issues
- Provide a mechanism for continued performance improvement
- Incorporate essential elements and strategies for developing a successful ED redesign project