We’re Back! Join Us in 2022 for a New 18-Hour Intensive and Advanced ED Operations Conference for ED Leadership Teams
Join Us for Our 18th Annual Conference!
The focus of the 2022 Innovations in Emergency Department Management Conference will be on leadership, management, operations, logistics, strategic planning and healthcare reform. This three-day immersion into the challenges of running an ED will provide you and your leadership team with the tools and techniques to create a world-class emergency department. You’ll hear from “been there, done that” experts who have created successful practices in the ever-changing world of emergency medicine.
Connect With Colleagues, Learn New Skill Sets and Operational Concepts.
Return Home With a Series of Tested Solutions and a Renewed Enthusiasm for Creating an Exemplary Emergency Department.
Why Your ED Leadership Team Should Attend in 2022
Managing the many challenges associated with the functioning of a contemporary emergency department can prove daunting to even the most skilled managers. The many difficulties that exist can be just overwhelming, yet there are answers. There are EDs that have faced the same challenges and have come up with viable solutions.
- What IS Our New Normal? The ED After COVID
- The Boarding Solutions Playbook
- Donʼt Call Me a Hero: What the Front Lines Needs From Its Leaders
- Avoidable Admissions: The Hospital at Home Program
- Data Driven Staffing and Scheduling
- Emergency Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians – The Numbers
- Crucial Conversations With Your Hospitalist
- Leadership Made Simple: How to Get to Where You Want to Be
- The Case for Geographic Localization
- Physician in Triage: Twenty Questions and Answers
- Financial Benchmarking and Best Practices for Success
- ED Re-Design After Covid: A Tutorial
- The Business of Academic Emergency Medicine
- Training Wheels: What Do Future ED Docs REALLY Need to Know?
- And Much More…
Poster Session & Competition
Showcase Your Work! Submit a Poster Abstract for a Chance to Win Some Great Gifts.
The Innovations in Emergency Department Management conference invites you to submit a poster abstract for the annual competition to be held during the conference in New Orleans this year. If your poster is selected for presentation your first author will receive $200 towards your conference registration. The winner of the competition will also receive three nights stay and the runner-up will receive two nights stay (taxes, but not incidentals, included) at the New Orleans Marriott.
Great information for an ED leader. There was a lot to take back and work on. Thank you!
This is the 4th time I’ve attended this conference. I always leave motivated and inspired. Thank you.
Great to have 30-minute sessions! Good way to have a range of topics and no drag on.
Meet Our Expert Faculty
Our Energetic and Effective Faculty of Emergency Department Thought Leaders Will Provide You With All-New Skill Sets and Operational Concepts to Effectively Manage Your Emergency Department.
Shari Welch, MD, FACEP – Course Director
W. Richard Bukata, MD – Course Co-Director
James Augustine, MD
Ed Banos, MHA
Michael Gibbons, RN, MBA
Michael Granovsky, MD
Robin Hemphill, MD, MPH
Nick Jouriles, MD
Jay Kaplan, MD
Euthym Kontaxis, MD
Jackson Lanphear, MD
David Romness, MD
David Seaberg, MD
John Vazquez, MD
Pam Turner, RN, MBA
Sean Wilson, MBA
Thanks to Our Sponsors for Helping Make the Innovations in Emergency Department Management Conference Possible.
Can’t Make It to the Live Course? No Problem.
Audio & Video Self-Study Versions Are Available.
The 2022 Innovations in Emergency Department Management Conference will be professionally recorded and made available for self-study in late 2022.
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Don’t miss family/work obligations
- Study at your pace and on your own time
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs