Take the NEMBR Course From Home!
Take the course over 30,000 of your colleagues have depended on from the comfort of home.
The Ultimate in Convenience to Meet Your Busy Schedule
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of the NEMBR course series on your schedule with the self-study program.
- Don’t miss family / work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content is accessible 24/7
- No distractions leading to easier concentration
Study on Your Time and at Your Pace
One of the chief benefits of the self-study program is the flexibility it provides participants to study at their own pace. Participants can instantly watch or listen to the lectures with ease at any time that suits them best.
Self-Study CME Accreditation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Center for Emergency Medical Education and Center for Medical Education.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 35.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AOA automatically recognizes AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ as AOA Category 2 credit.
Both PA and NP organizations recognize AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ as approved CME.
This activity will be directed to emergency medicine physicians and other healthcare professionals preparing to take their certification or recertification board examinations.
After completing the NEMBR Enduring Material/Self-Study, participants will be able to:
- Comprehensively review the core content of emergency medicine.
- Identify the fundamental concepts and key topics needed to successfully complete the emergency medicine written certification and recertification examinations.
- Effectively translate the acquired academic knowledge into improved diagnostics and subsequently implement a better treatment plan for their patients.