Live CME Accreditation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Center for Emergency Medical Education and the Center for Medical Education, Inc.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 21.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 21.5 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit.
The AOA automatically recognizes AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ as AOA Category 2 credit.
Both PA and NP organizations recognize AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ as approved CME.
The Center for Medical Education, Inc., is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No. 12345.
The Mastering Pediatric Emergencies: From Newborn to Adolescence live program is intended for emergency physicians, pediatricians, family practitioners, urgent care clinicians, and advanced practice clinicians.
Upon completion of this live program course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the general concepts regarding the assessment and treatment of illnesses related to the age of the child.
- Incorporate strategies to optimize use of lab and imaging in the care of children.
- Incorporate strategies into practice that more consistently provide evidence-based care of sick or injured children.
- Effectively explain the diversity of causes of childhood sickness.
- Initiate acute treatment for the majority of urgent or emergent childhood disorders.