Take the EM & Acute Care Course From Home!
Take the course thousands of your colleagues have depended on from the comfort of home. Buy more than one year of the EM & Acute Care Self-Study Course and receive 50% OFF your entire EM & Acute Care self-study order.
The Ultimate in Convenience to Meet Your Busy Schedule
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of the EM & Acute Care course series on your schedule with the self-study program.
- Don’t miss family / work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content is accessible 24/7
- No distractions leading to easier concentration
Study on Your Time and at Your Pace
One of the chief benefits of the self-study program is the flexibility it provides participants to study at their own pace. Participants can instantly watch or listen to the lectures with ease at any time that suits them best.
CME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Center for Emergency Medical Education and The Center for Medical Education, Inc. The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this Enduring material activity for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The target audience for this course is physicians, PAs and NPs who practice in emergency departments and who are seeking an evidence-based, literature-focused update in controversial areas of emergency care.
After completing the Emergency Medicine and Acute Care: A Critical Appraisal self-study program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss key points from the literature regarding leading-edge emergency medicine topics.
- Discuss literature-based recommendations for practice improvement.
- Effectively translate the acquired strategies into improved diagnostics and subsequently implement a better treatment plan for their patients.