Buy the Emergency Medicine Boot Camp Self-Study Course
Attendees of the live course receive 50% off the EM Bootcamp Self-Study Program.
The Ultimate in Convenience to Meet Your Busy Schedule
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of the EM Bootcamp course series on your schedule with the self-study program.
- Don’t miss family / work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content is accessible 24/7
- No distractions leading to easier concentration
Study on Your Time and at Your Pace
One of the chief benefits of the self-study program is the flexibility it provides participants to study at their own pace. Participants can instantly watch or listen to the lectures with ease at any time that suits them best.
Self-Study CME Accreditation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical education through the joint sponsorship of the Center for Emergency Medical Education and The Center for Medical Education, Inc. The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this Enduring Material activity for a maximum of 27.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACCME-approved credit is classified as preapproved CME Category 1 credit by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
According to the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP), entities authorized to provide continuing education include the AANP, NAPNAP, ANC, ACNM, AMA, AAFP and AAPA. All continuing education offerings should be relevant to the nurse practitioner clinical practice specialty in which the applicant is certified.
The Emergency Medicine - An Intensive Boot Camp self study program is intended for Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Primary Care Physicians who want an intensive, evidence-based course focusing on the provision of efficient, safe and medically appropriate care to a wide variety of patients with emergent or urgent complaints.
Upon completion of the Emergency Medicine – An Intensive Boot Camp self study program, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate strategies into practice to reduce the likelihood of misdiagnosis in common emergencies
- Identify historical, physical and testing strategies to consistently provide evidence-based care to a large variety of ED and urgent care patients
- Enhance clinical skills with regard to the day-to-day care of emergency department and urgent care patients
- Enhance clinical skills for the delivery of care to patients with emergent or urgent complaints in a variety of ambulatory care settings