Buy the NFMBR Self-Study Course
Purchase any self-study version of the NFMBR course and attend a 2020 “LIVE” course within one year and save $500.
The Ultimate in Convenience to Meet Your Busy Schedule
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of the National Family Medicine Board Review course series on your schedule with the self-study program.
- Don’t miss family / work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content is accessible 24/7
- No distractions leading to easier concentration
Study on Your Time and at Your Pace
One of the chief benefits of the self-study program is the flexibility it provides participants to study at their own pace. Participants can instantly watch or listen to the lectures with ease at any time that suits them best.
Self-Study CME Accreditation
CME accreditation has expired for this course. The ability to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ is no longer provided.
This activity is designed for primary care physicians, physician assistants, specialty care physicians and nurse practitioners needing to increase their knowledge in family medicine.
Upon completion of the National Family Medicine Board Review program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts and key topics needed to successfully complete the Family Medicine written certification and recertification exams
- Effectively translate the acquired academic knowledge into improved diagnostics and subsequently implement better treatment plans